Prague

Two years ago this week Chris and myself went to Prague. To this day it has been the best city we have visited. It is beautiful, the architecture, people, food and style is just perfect. We would go back in a heartbeat. We visited in February and yes it was cold however I don't think I could go in the summer, the cold temperature just makes this city all the more magical. 

We stayed at the Radisson Blu hotel Prague which was lovely, the staff were very friendly and even gave Chris a Birthday cake. 


We climbed for ages up a super steep hill to get to this view and it was so worth it. Once at the top we got a lush hot chocolate and sat in the warm cafe with this view. I had to get a taxi back down though as it was such a trek! 







 

I love this building, it reminds me of a princess castle! 





Charles Bridge 


The first restaurant we went to for lunch was very authentic, it was tucked away in a back street and it was the best place we ate in for the whole trip. 








No comments :

Post a Comment